· Square toe
· Handwoven in Italy
· Traditional cane weave inspiration
· 100% recyclable rubber outsole
· go for a ½ size down as the shape is long and weave will stretch with time
Shoe Fitting Guide
·Shoe size chart :
·How to measure your shoe size at home :
Working out how to measure your shoe size at home can be tricky. We’ll show you a simple, quick way to calculate the correct shoe size for your foot. Just grab a piece of paper and a pencil.
·Here's how to measure your shoe size :
1. Get an A4 sized piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
2. Place one foot on the piece of paper (It is best to measure your feet wearing the type of socks or stockings you will be wearing in the shoe you plan to purchase. Only measure your feet while barefoot if you plan to wear shoes over your bare feet.)
3. Trace your foot with the pencil. make sure to keep your full weight on your foot to keep the correct outline.
4. Measure the distance in miliimeters between the back of your heel to the longest toe
5. Finally, compare your measurement with our size chart - voila! You’ve got your shoe size.
Our tip: if you land between sizes and are considering a half size, it’s best to choose the smaller size if you’re buying any of our DanseLente Shoes.
This is because the shoe will gradually stretch and and fir the form of your individual foot.
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
We offer free worldwide shipping on all orders. We aim to provide a waybill number by email within 48 business hours of receiving your order.
HANDBAGS: EXPRESS SHIPPING (2-5 working days)
SHOES: MADE TO ORDER (5-14 working days)
- UK Warehouse (DHL/UK Mail)
- HK Warehouse (TNT/FedEx/SF Express)
- KR Warehouse (DHL/Korea Post)
At the moment we are unable to ship to the Russian Federation.
IMPORT DUTY AND TAX
Delivery costs and import duties are included in the item price when shipping to China, South Korea, Europe and United Kingdom. The price you see is the price you pay.
*For all other countries, we ship based on terms of DAP (Delivered At Place). In which case, customers will be responsible for any duties imposed by local customs.
For more information, please visit Shipping & Returns page OR contact us.