·Shoe size chart :
·How to measure your shoe size at home :
Working out how to measure your shoe size at home can be tricky. We’ll show you a simple, quick way to calculate the correct shoe size for your foot. Just grab a piece of paper and a pencil.
·Here's how to measure your shoe size :
1. Get an A4 sized piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
2. Place one foot on the piece of paper (It is best to measure your feet wearing the type of socks or stockings you will be wearing in the shoe you plan to purchase. Only measure your feet while barefoot if you plan to wear shoes over your bare feet.)
3. Trace your foot with the pencil. make sure to keep your full weight on your foot to keep the correct outline.
4. Measure the distance in miliimeters between the back of your heel to the longest toe
5. Finally, compare your measurement with our size chart - voila! You’ve got your shoe size.
Our tip: if you land between sizes and are considering a half size, it’s best to choose the smaller size if you’re buying any of our DanseLente Shoes.
This is because the shoe will gradually stretch and and fir the form of your individual foot.